Saturday, August 3, 2013

Pushing yourself to be the best that you can be


The following images show a bit of what is pending on my thoughts lately:








and last but not least





So why do we let fear and doubts block ourselves from accomplishing the things we've always wanted to do while we were young and entering into adulthood?
Is it because of the pressure of needing money to get there? Unnecessary responsibilities that we didn't want to accept upon ourselves?  Maybe for some of us, we starts to feel too lazy or uptight and not wanting to wait until the time is right to act.  Maybe it's hard to know what course of action to take upon!

There are various of reasons for each of us that prevent us from proceeding with our dreams.  However, for me,  I really don't know what EXACTLY I really want to do with myself...  yet.

Hence this quote is what I discovered while surfing through Pinterest site:


Mm, who knows what will happen down the road for me...  maybe a new adventure is waiting for me around the bend as I work on completing school.  It's a thought worth thinking about.  Things are still up in the air as I determine the courses of life to take.

As this concludes ....

No comments:

Post a Comment