I'M NOT READY!!!!
As much as marriages are happening around me month by month with lovers comes and goes... I am pretty content with where I'm at. Poor college girl, living at home to make ends meet and attending school to make dreams possible.
Just.... right now, I'm no where near ready to get married, have babies and care for a house and 2 dogs and a bird.
I'm still a girl at heart with a curiosity for everything :)
Recently, I've went to a nightclub for girls night out and I rode an electronic bull named "Hurricane Bill" for the first time ever in my life. For those who don't quite understand what it does, it's a fake bull that a person sit on and hold onto the bull with one hand and the other hand up in the air. The goal is to stay on the bull as long as you can possible stay on without falling off the bull. I did it 2 times, first time, 52 seconds. Second time... 67 seconds -- I did pretty dang good if I say so myself!! That time remains as others went to try to beat the time. SO PROUD OF MYSELF
**My reward? I became really sore on the 3rd day after the ride. Still worth it! **

No comments:
Post a Comment